A TimeTracker user that is set to the type Individual User has only the Check-In and Check-out option for Jobs/Projects. An Individual User does not need to clock in before checking in, in PK4 TimeTracker.
Setting up an Individual User
- Click the new button from the Users tab in Salesforce
- Enter the User details, like Name, First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Email ID, etc., fields marked in Red are mandatory fields,
- Select the "Allow Individual Use, not Team Use" Check Box,
- Set the User type as Individual User
- Click the save button.
Once the user ID is created in Salesforce, the user details like App Key, Employee ID, and a password are emailed to the user. Please ask the user to use the same credentials to log in to the Time Tracker application if they are using Web or the Mobile TimeTracker application.
Other fields in the User screen:
- Hourly loaded Cost: This is the hourly Cost-to-Company for this employee
- Hourly Billing Rate: This is the hourly rate that you charge to customers for this employee
- Fully Loaded Cost: This is a formula field. It is a calculation of the Hourly Loaded Cost x Hours Worked
- Billable Amount: This is a formula field. It is a calculation of the Hourly Billing Rate x Hours Worked.
Note: If you have created multiple App Keys with different configurations in your org for tracking time, then we suggest that you set each user's default App Key in the TT user screen while creating the TimeTracker user. The app-key that you set will automatically kick in if the user is a Salesforce user.