There are many uses of the V4S Kiosk application, you save a lot of paperwork related to the volunteer Check-In and Check-Outs.
Using the V4S Kiosk app, the volunteer can search for their name, Signup, and Check-In to the Job/Shift on the V4S Kiosk application. And the Check-In/Out details are immediately saved in Salesforce.
Also, if the Volunteer has forgotten to Check-Out from the Shift, they checked in, they can be auto Checked-Out at the Shift End time by creating the scheduler in your org.
Get to know more about the V4S Kiosk app
- The Volunteer Coordinator or Volunteer Manager is called the V4S Kiosk user,
- You should log in to the V4S Kiosk application on a device, all the volunteers in your org must use the same device to Signup, Check-In/Out for Jobs and Shifts
- You see all the Jobs/Shifts scheduled for the current day on the Jobs and Shifts screen in the V4S Kiosk app
- If the Volunteer has already signed up for a Job/Shift, then they see their name in the Job/Shift details screen, they can click the Check-In button to check-In
- If the volunteer has not signed up for the Job/Shift, then they should click the "Don't see your name below, signup" button and search for their name in the search volunteer screen, sign up, and then Check-In
- A walk-in volunteer should use the +contact button that is at the Job/Shift details screen, add their contact details, and Signup/Check-In to the Job/Shift
- If the org is using the waiver forms, then the volunteers can sign the waiver on the device using the V4S Kiosk application and Check-In to Job or Shift
- Using the V4S Kiosk app it reduces the process of registration done on papers and a lot of time spent on a spreadsheet for manually adding the volunteer check-in details and then uploading it in Salesforce.
- If your org has scheduled Jobs and Shifts according to locations, you can create separate App Keys and set up location-wise filters.
- Once the volunteer coordinator logs in at the volunteer location, the V4S Kiosk app shows only the Jobs/Shifts scheduled at that location.