To change the fields in the "Add New Volunteer" screen on the V4S Kiosk application,
- Log in to Salesforce as Administrator, and go to Contact fieldset screen from object manager, and click the "VolunteerSignupFS" string in the list. Add or remove the fields to the "In the Fieldset" screen and click the Save button to save the changes
- Now re-login to the V4S Kiosk application on the device to see the fields added in the "In the Fieldset" screen shown on the Add new volunteer and web pages
Follow the instructions below if you are using Salesforce Classic mode to make the changes to the add new volunteer screen
- Click the Setup button
- Search for Fieldsets in the Quick find box
- Click the FieldSets which is under Contacts (refer screenshot below)
- Click the Edit button for "VolunteerSignupFS"
- Select the contact fields to the "In the Field Set" section
- Save the page
- Now the fields shown under "In the Field Set" section is saved and are shown on both "Add New Volunteer" screen and on the Web pages
Note: Once you select the fields "In the FieldSet" section on the "Volunteer SignupFS" and save it, the same fields are shown on the below-mentioned screens
- Add New Volunteer screen on the V4S Kiosk application
- My Profile on the V4S Personal application and
- Web Pages on The Volunteer For Salesforce Signup scree.