Yes, you can add images for Jobs/Shifts in the V4S Kiosk application.
To add an image for Job/Shift, click the image icon shown on the Job/Shift tile in the V4S Kiosk application, then you see the camera and image icon. Click the camera icon to click a new image using the same device. Or click the images icon if you want to add the images from the device gallery. Click the ok button after you click the new image or after selecting the image from the gallery to save it for Job or Shift.
- You see a message as "Allow V4S Kiosk to access photos, media, and files on your device? Deny and Allow button
- Click Allow button
The images added to a Job are saved and shown on the Job view page. The image added to a Shift is saved and shown in the Shift view page in Salesforce in the image section.
If you don't see the image section in the Job/Shift view page,
- Go to Setup in Salesforce, and from the Object Manage search for Shifts in the quick find box and click it
- Go to Page Layouts, and click the "Visualforce Pages", drag and drop a new section in page layout,
- Name the section that you just added as "Shift Images" or any other name as you want it. Drag and drop the "Shift Image Gallery" field to this section and save the page layout.
- Now the images that you clicked for the Shift show up on the Shift view page.
Note: Same way you can add the images section to the Jobs view page.