New volunteers should install the V4S Personal application on their mobile phones and register themselves on the V4S Personal application using the Signup tab on the V4S Personal login screen.
- The volunteer/V4S Personal user should install the V4S Personal mobile app from the Google Play Store for Android devices or from the App Store for the iOS device. Then enter the App Key, Email ID, and a password and hit the login button.
- The volunteer is now logged in to the V4S Personal app and sees the Profile screen, volunteer should enter all the information in the profile screen and save it.
- Then go to the Jobs and Shifts screen and signup, Check-In/Out for the Jobs or Shifts they wish to volunteer.
Once the App Key, Email ID, and PW is entered and logged in to the V4S Personal application, a new contact and a V4S Mobile user ID is created automatically. And if the details exist already it will update if there is any change in the phone number or the address to the existing contact record.
- App Key (you get the App Key from your Salesforce admin)
- Your Email ID
- Password (any password that you can remember easily for future logins, as the Password that you enter at the first login of the V4S Personal app is saved and the same password should be used for the future logins)