- You should install the V4S Personal app on your personal device and you can check the available shifts in your org and signup for the Shifts on your own device.
- You can see all the Shifts that are scheduled in your org (the future days shifts also)
- You can refer My Signup screen and see the Job or Shift that you have signed up for, this makes it easy for you to remember about your volunteering Jobs/Shifts
- You can signup for future Shifts also and cancel the signup if you cannot volunteer
- You can see the Shifts along with Shift time in the V4S Personal Calendar screen. As it shows the shift time, it will be easy for you to know if you are available for the shift to volunteers on a particular day
- You can also mark the Jobs as favorites that you regularly volunteer, so once you login to the Personal app you see the job name that is marked as favorite. And from the Favourites screen, you can directly signup for the related Shifts.
- You can Check-In/Out for the Jobs and Shifts on your device only.
How is V4S personal app useful to me? Print
Created by: Geetha Lakshmi
Modified on: Thu, 26 Nov, 2020 at 4:16 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.