There are 4 types of users that can track time using the PK4 TimeTracker application.
- Mobile User,
- Web User,
- Salesforce user,
- Chrome User.
You need an App Key, Employee ID, and a Password to log in to the PK4 TimeTracker application
- App Key: App Key is a unique ID created by PK4 Tech in your org at the time of the installation of the PK4 TimeTracker application,
- Employee ID: Your Salesforce Admin sets up an Employee ID for you, and when she sets up a TimeTracker User record for you, an automated email is sent to you with the App Key, Employee ID, and a Password,
- Password: Use the same password to log into the PK4 TimeTracker application that you got in your email,
Mobile users are the ones that track time using the device (phone) for tracking time
- Install the PK4 TimeTracker application on the device from App Store for iOS devices or from the Google Play Store for Android devices.
- Enter the App Key, Employee ID, and password, to log into the PK4 TimeTracker application on the device.
The users that track time using the Laptop/Desktop browser
- Log in to the PK4 TimeTracker web app using the link below
- Log in to the app by entering the ID and PW and start tracking time.
The users that track time within Salesforce
- The Salesforce users can track time from within Salesforce using the Lightning components or can enter time using the Summary Page or from the Multiline Time Entry,
Chrome Extension application
The users should install the Chrome Extension and track time using the Chrome Extension app
- The PK4 TimeTracker users can now add the Chrome Extension app to the browser on a Laptop/Desktop and track time. This can be Salesforce or non-Salesforce users.
- Click here to know more about adding the Chrome Extension app to the browser and details about tracking time using the Chrome extension app
- You should enter the same password that you got in your email and log in to the PK4 TimeTracker application for the first time. The password is saved and the same should be used for future logins,
- You can change the password using the change password option that is in the settings tab of the PK4 TimeTracker application
- You can use the Forgot Password string that is on the login screen of the PK4 TimeTracker application. (To use the Forgot Password option, you must have logged in to the TimeTracker app at least once with the automated password. The automated password is the one that you got in the email when a TimeTracker user ID was created for you).