You must Check out of Job or Travel after you finish the Job or Travel.
- If not, the app on the Server-side gets refreshed after 24 hours and checks you out from the back end.
- But, you still see the Stop button when you go to the PK4 TimeTracker app on the device. And if you click the Stop button, you see an error message as "no recent check-ins found", and you cannot check out of your previous Job or Travel.
- In these cases, the Salesforce administrator should add the check-out time in Salesforce manually.
E.g: Imagine you checked in to a Job on Monday at 10.00 a.m. and have not Checked out after finishing the Job.
- When you return to work on Tuesday at 8.30 a.m. and it is still not 24 hours after Start Time of your Job from the previous day, you can click the Stop Job button to Check out of the Job.
- But, if you return to work at 11.00 a.m. on Tuesday, you still see the Stop Job button, but cannot Check out of the Job as the server has refreshed the data already.
- And You see an error message as "no recent check-ins found" when you click the Stop Job button on the device and cannot Check out of the previous day's Job.
In the above-said case, as you have not manually clicked the Stop Job, the Job still remains open on the server side. You should inform this to your Salesforce Admin so that they add the Checkout time for the Job manually under the TT Details tab in Salesforce.
Note: As explained above if the Job is open for more than 24 hours, you cannot check out of your previous job.
But you can start a new job and work as usual, because you see the message as no recent check-ins found only when you click the checkout button.
Go back to the Check-In screen and check in to a new job again.