It is mandatory that you select the correct Project, Task, and Work Type before you Check-In to a Job or Travel.
By default, we show the Projects, Task, and Work types for the Check-Ins. You might see a different object for the Check-In, in your org, that is because of the configurations set up in your org by your Salesforce Administrator.
To Clock-In or Check-In,
- Log in to the PK4 TimeTracker application, and click the Check-In button,
- You see the Project, Task, and Work types, list on the screen,
- Select the Project, Task, and Work Type and click the Done button to Check-In
- Once you finish the Job, click the Stop Job button to stop tracking time and to Check-Out
- Log out of the PK4 TimeTracker application at the end of the day
If you are set as an Individual user in Team Mode, then you have options to Clock-in and then Check-in.
- After you log in to the PK4 TimeTracker application, you see the Clock-In button, click it
- You see a Red Start/Stop button at the bottom of the device Screen,
- Click the Red button, to Check-In to Job or Travel
- Click the Start-Job or Start Travel button (as per your requirement) and select the Project, Task, and Work type and Check-In to Job/Travel.
- Once you finish Travel/Job, click on Stop Travel/Job button and Check Out
- Then click the Clock-Out button and then log out of the PK4 TimeTracker application.