Now the TimeTracker Users can request the Paid Time Off from his/her phone using the PK4 TimeTracker application.
To request a Paid Time Off,
- Log in to the PK4 TimeTracker application on your device
- From the menu list, click on the Paid Time Off Tab
- There are two Tabs
- Recent: This Tab shows the list of PTO's (Paid Time Off) requested by you earlier
- New: You can request for a PTO from New tab/screen
- Click the new tab and enter the PTO Start Date Time
- End Date and Time
- Select the PTO type and click the save button
- Now the PTO request is saved and the Manager to whom you report sees the PTO requests for approvals in Salesforce
- Your Manager approves the PTO's from Salesforce
- You see the PTO Approved/Rejected or still pending approval status in the Recent tab on the device under PTO Requests.