As you use applications, they start storing files to refer to later. These files are stored in an app "cache."
For instance: When you're using an Android or iPhone app, it'll save images and other pieces of information in the phone app so that they don't have to be downloaded each and every single time the app needs them.
Due to this sometimes the app performance is slow, and if you notice the slowness issue you can clear the Cache of the PK4 TimeTracker application to improve the performance.
To clear the Cache,
- Click the Phone Settings on your device,
- Go to App Management and click it
- Click on Installed apps
- Search for the PK4 TimeTracker application from the list and click it
- You see a button as Clear Data/Clear Cache
- Click the Clear Cache string/button
- Click Ok
- Now the Cached files are cleared on the device for the PK4 TimeTracker app.
Go back to the PK4 TimeTracker app on the device and log in to the PK4 TimeTracker application with the App Key, Employee ID, and Password. As you have cleared the cache you should enter all the information to re-login to the PK4 TimeTracker application.
Note: No data is lost from any of the apps on the device if you clear Cache for the applications. Only the temporary files get deleted.
You do not have the clear cache/data on the iOS device, you can only double-click the center button on the iOS device and clear the recently opened apps from the list, and then login to the PK4 TimeTracker application.