How do I test my email campaign's deliverability and take action?
Created by: Geetha Lakshmi
Modified on: Mon, 14 Jun, 2021 at 12:13 PM
- You can use the following services to test the spammyness of your campaigns
- Check for blacklist and domain reputation at the following sites
- If you are a google apps user, make sure you check the MX addresses by the following tool
- It is important to follow the guidelines of Google on bulk emails and follow the same
- If you see Gmail flagging your email as spam, you can contact their email delivery team to rectify any issues.
- READ these articles to learn more about Email Deliverability and the Best Practices
- Try to avoid the Spammy words listed in this article
If you are blacklisted, below are links to the Delisting forms used by the more popular external blacklisting services:
- Some more useful links
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.