The first time after you install the V4S personal application on the device, you should use the signup screen on the V4S Personal login screen and register/signup yourself as a V4S Personal user.
You should enter the App Key, Email ID, Password, and Confirm Password to register/signup yourself on the V4S Personal application.
If you are already an existing V4S Personal user, you can use the V4S Personal login screen and log in to the V4S Personal application by entering the App Key, Email ID, and Password.
- To Signup/Register yourself as a V4S Personal user, install the V4S Personal application on the device, go to the Signup screen and enter the App Key, your email ID, password, and confirm password and click the login button.
- Once you enter the App Key, Email ID, and Password and login into the V4S Personal application, the screen is redirected to the profile page. You can enter your contact information in the My Profile screen and save it.
- Then the V4S Mobile application will search for your contact details in the Salesforce org that you are volunteering, and create a contact and a V4S Mobile user ID automatically if it does not exist in the org. If the contact and V4S Mobile user already exists, then it will only update the contact details if there are changes in the phone number, address, etc.,
- Once you are registered/signed up on the V4S Personal application using the Signup screen, the App Key is automatically saved.
- You should use the login screen to login to the V4S Personal application the next time, and enter only the email ID and Password and re-login to the app.
- You can also save you email ID on the V4S Personal login screen by enabling the "Remember Me" check box. And enter only the password and login to the V4S Personal application on the device.
App Key, Email ID, and PW