You can approve the PTOs of the users for whom you are set as PTO Manager.
- To approve the PTOs, go to the PTO tab in Salesforce, and go to the PTO Approvals subtab. You see all the PTOs requested by the users, check the PTO details,
- Select the row by clicking the check box and click the Approve button to Approve. Or click the Reject button to reject the PTO.
To view the PTO in detail
- Click the + button that is at the end of each PTO row, check the details and Approve or Reject them.
- You see the Notes, Out Of Office instructions, Number of days requested in the PTO, etc., when you expand the PTOs by clicking the + button.
- By default, the PTO Approvals screen shows the approvals pending for the current month, of all the users for whom you are set as PTO Manager.
- To view the PTO of a specific user and specific date, select the From and To date, the user from the list, and click the Apply button. Then Approve/Reject the PTOs of the user.