If you have not checked in to the job while working on the Job using the PK4 TimeTracker application, you can enter those time details using the History tab.
- To enter the time, click the History from the menu list on the device,
- Click the + button, that is at the bottom of the device screen,
- Select the Start and End Date and Time by clicking the calendar icon,
- Select the Job from the list and click the Done button to save the time details.
- The History screen is usually meant to enter the previous day's time details.
- You see the previous day date selected in the Calendar as soon as you click the calendar icon
- If you are entering the time details for the current day, please make sure that you select the correct date on the calendar screen.
- Also, the History tab allows you to enter the time details of a Job that is lesser than the current time.
- e.g: If you are entering the time details for the current day make sure the End Time of the time details that you are entering is less than the current time.