Expenses are captured to be reimbursed and or billed to clients.
The users can add expenses from
- PK4 TimeTracker Web App
- PK4 Time Tracker Mobile application.
If you are a Salesforce user and have access to the PK4 TimeTracker objects
- Go to the Expenses tab
- Click the New button in the My Expenses screen
- Enter the Expense details and save it
- Your Expense Manager will see your expense details and can approve.
From PK4 TimeTracker Web app
If you are a PK4 TimeTracker web user, you can add expenses from the web app
- Log in to the PK4 TimeTracker web app using the App Key, ID and PW
- Click the "My Expenses" tab that is on the left hand side of the screen
- Then click the New Button
- Enter the expense details and click the Save button
- The Expense details are saved and the Expense Manager will approve your expenses
PK4 TimeTracker Mobile user
- Login to the PK4 TimeTracker app on the device
- Click the Menu list and click the expenses tab
- Click the + button that is on the Expenses screen
- Enter the expense details in the Expense Request screen,
- Click the OK button.
- The Manager that approves the user Expenses, should be added as Expense Manager in the PK4 TimeTracker user screen for the users, only then the Expense Manager can approve the user expenses.
- Once the Expense Manager approves the Expenses, your Finance team can reimburse the expenses of the users