You see the message as "You are logged in elsewhere, please log out there to log into this device" is because you are already logged in to the V4S Kiosk application using the same App Key, Email ID, and Password on a device. And trying to log in to the Kiosk app on another device.
Please log out of the V4S Kiosk app on the device that you are already logged in because the upgraded Kiosk application does not allow the Volunteer Coordinator to login to the Kiosk app with the same ID on multiple devices.
We have enabled the single device check-in with the same ID and PW for security reasons.
- If the Kiosk user has logged in to the V4S Kiosk app on multiple devices at the same time using the same ID and PW, then there are chances that the apps are not synced with the correct data on all the devices
- And the volunteers might have already Check-In for a Job/Shift on a device, and the same is not sync on the other device
- Due to this, the volunteer might Check-In for the same Job/Shift on the other device and there are double Check-In entries and difference in the volunteer hours
We suggest you log out of the V4S Kiosk application once you finish volunteering in the org. And if you are not sure when you had logged in to the Kiosk app on another device, you can use the Reset button, which automatically logs you out of your previous log in.
- Okay: Nothing happens if you click the Okay button in this alert message screen
- Reset(******@gmail.com): If you click the reset button, you are automatically logged out of the Kiosk application on the other device and allows you to log in to the app on the device that you just tried to the login.