You see the assigned Tasks in the Assignments tab,
There are two sub-tabs in the Assignments tab My Tasks and All Taxes
- My Tasks shows all the tasks assigned to you (logged-in user)
- The All Tasks shows the tasks assigned to the users reporting to you,
- By default, the All Tasks tab shows the Project name, Task assigned, user, Assigned by, Assignment Start and End Date of last month,
- You can change the fields (columns) in the view using the filter option and by clicking the Save Preferences button.
- Note: When you make the changes and click the save preferences button, the changes are saved temporarily. As the filters are set to default if the Assignments screen is refreshed or if you logout and re-login to Salesforce.
You also see the user details in the Gantt tab,
- Go to the Gantt tab in Project Management,
- Select the project from the Project list in the Gantt tab
- You see all the Task assignments to the users of the selected Project,
- The user's initials are shown in the initial icon, which shows the full name of the user if you hover on it, or if you go to the Task assignment details page
Note: You can edit the task from the same screen by following the instructions here.
You see user names when you hover on the people icon in the Board Tab.
You see all the assignments and the user names in the Resources tab as in the screenshot below