Can I copy Projects/Tasks and associated times from the previous week?
Created by: Geetha Lakshmi
Modified on: Fri, 18 Nov, 2022 at 2:59 PM
Yes, you can copy the timesheet entries from the previous week with just one click.
Copying the previous week's time details
- Go to the Weekly sub-tab from Multiline Time Entry in Salesforce
- Select the week from the calendar option, to copy the time details
- Click the "Copy from prev week" string,
- e.g: If the calendar date you selected is 13th to 19th Nov, and you click "Copy from prev week".
- The data is copied from the 6th to 12th Nov and fills it in the 13th to 19th Nov days.
- You see the Project, Task, hours, etc., copied from the previous week. Edit the hours worked if required and click the Submit button and save it.
- You might see different objects for tracking time as your system administrator might have set different objects for tracking time as per your orgs requirement.
- As you are not selecting the Start and End Timestamp in the Weekly tab for submitting time details. By default, the start time is set to 12.00 a.m. in the TT Details.
- You can add up to 10-time entries at a time in the Weekly tab. Click the + button to add more rows to the screen.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.