You can set the default Tax and Surcharges from the "TimeTracker Flags".
To set the default Tax or Surcharge
- Click the TimeTracker Flags tab in Salesforce
- Enter the TimeTracker Flag name,
- Enter the text as "invoice-header-tax-rate" for Taxes and as "invoice-header-surcharge-rate" for Surcharge
- Data Type, and other details,
- Click the Save button to save it
- The details you save here are shown in Tax and Surcharge fields while creating the invoices.
You can edit the Tax and Surcharge details in the Invoice also
- By default, you see the Tax and Surcharges that are set in the TimeTracker Flags,
- You can edit the Tax or the Surcharge percentage by clicking the up/down arrow or edit the percentage directly by clicking the Tax or the Surcharge field.