The Mobile Time Tracker User can Check-In and Check-Out for the current job they are working on using the Cleck-In button or use the Multi Check-In screen to make multiple Check-In/Out entries for the completed Jobs.
The Mobile Time Tracker User set as Approver in the TT User Group can approve the Time Sheets of the people reporting to the Approver.
More information on Mobile Time Tracker web app is given below
Mobile Time Tracker User see the Multi Check-In, My Time and Dashboard tabs upon login to Mobile Time Tracker Web app
- Check-In is used to make current time entries,
- Click the Check-In button, select Project, Task, Work Type and enter Notes if any and click the Check-In button, (by default dftly show TT Project, TT Task and TT Work Type Objects for Check-in.) To change the Objects according to the Company requirement, please talk to Salesforce Administrator at your org
- Click the Check-Out button to Check-Out of the current Job.
- Check-Out now: If the Job is just completed and if the User is checking out immediately then click the Check-Out now button
- Check-Out: If the Job is completed earlier and the Time User has forgotten to Check-Out of the Job immediately, they can enter the Total Hours and Minutes they have worked on the Checked-in Project in the Hours and Minutes field and click the Check-Out button. Then the app automatically calculates the time and adds in the Checked-Out field
e.g: If Time User has checked in for a Job at 10.30 a.m. and enters 1 hour and 10
minutes in the Hours and Minutes field and click the Check-Out button then
the Check-Out time is displayed as 11.40 a.m. in the TT Details Tab.
- Multi Check-In:
- Multi Check-In screen is used to enter the time details of the completed jobs
- You are allowed to enter as many as 10-time entries at a time
- Select Project, Task, Work Type, Start/End Date and Time and click on Submit (The Hours worked is calculated automatically once the Start Time and End time is entered)
- All the Time Sheet entries entered using Check-In and Multi Check-In screen are recorded and shown under TT Details Tab in Salesforce.
- Dashboard: The Dashboards displays the Time worked on Projects (Jobs) by the Logged-in TT User
- My Time: This shows the Time entries (Check-In and Check-Out Time) made by the Logged in TT User.