If the Volunteer Status is not changed from Confirmed to Completed and the Volunteer is not Auto Checked-Out of his Shift, please check the end dates of Auto Scheduler in the org.
If the Scheduler has ended or deleted then the Auto Check-Out does not work.
Click here to know if the Auto Check-Out scheduler is enabled in the org
More information below to check the Scheduler end date
- You should be logged in to Salesforce as an Administrator
- Click on Set up
- Scroll down to see "Jobs"
- Click on "Scheduler Jobs"
- You see a list of Scheduled Jobs created in the Org under "All Scheduled Jobs"
- Search for the Scheduler created to auto-check out Volunteers
- Click on Manage, which redirects to the Scheduler details page
- Check the End date of the Scheduler
- If the Scheduler has ended already, please create a new Scheduler in the org to Auto Check-Out Volunteers and to update the Volunteer Status
- Click here to learn more about creating a new Scheduler in the org or the Scheduler has ended.