Upgrade the V4S Mobile application in your Salesforce to version 1.25 or above from Salesforce App Exchange
Upgrade the V4S Kiosk application on to Mobile device to 2.5 - 104 or above from Google Play Store for Android or from iTunes Store for iPhone.
Once the V4S Mobile application is upgraded to the latest version 1.24, the Salesforce Administrator can create Waiver Forms in Salesforce to be accepted by Volunteers for Signups.
You can set up Waiver forms for Annual / Sign Up / Check in events.
More information on creating Waiver Templates in Salesforce
- Log in to Salesforce as Administrator
- Click on the App Launcher
- On the All items list, click on V4S Templates item
- Click the New Button to create a new V4S Waiver Template
- Enter V4S Mobile Template name
- Create the waiver content in an HTML file
- Copy the content and paste it into the HTML Template field OR Enter the HTML waiver content to the HTML Template field
- Select the Template for "Waivers" from the drop-down
- Click the Save button to save the Template
Click here to convert a text waiver form to HTML form and add the HTML format in the V4S Mobile templates in your org and enable the waiver forms for volunteers.
Click here to know how to enable the waiver forms in your org.