All the changes that you want to make related to the V4S Personal or in the V4S Kiosk application should be configured using the V4S Mobile configurations.
To make the config changes,
- Log in to Salesforce as Administrator
- Go to the VFS Apps
- Click on the name of the App Key for making the changes,
- Click the Config button, and make the configuration changes
You see the tabs as below for making the configuration changes
- V4S Kiosk
- V4S Personal
- V4S Roster
Here is what you can configure using the V4S Mobile configuration screen
General: Using the General screen, you can enable or disable the Check-In button for the volunteers to Check-In to the Shift before or after the Shift start time.
- If you set the time in the "Allow volunteer check-in after minutes" it allows the volunteer to Check-in to the Shift after the Shift start time.
i.e., if the Shift starts at 8.00 a.m. and the time is set as 30 in the "Allow Volunteer Checkin after minutes", then the volunteer can Check-In to 8.00 a.m. Shift at 8.30 a.m.
- If the "Allow Volunteer Checkin before minutes is set to 30 then the volunteer sees the Check-in button at 7.30 a.m. for the 8.00 a.m. Shift.
- If the time is not set in the General setup config screen, then the volunteers see the Check-In button for the Shift the whole day. i.e., the volunteer can signup and Check-In for the 8.00 a.m. shift any time in the day.
V4S Kiosk: To set up the configurations related to the V4S Kiosk application
General tab for V4S Kiosk:
- To set up the filters for Jobs/Shifts,
- Setup the default volunteer status when they signup for a Job/Shift
- Add/Remove contact additional fields that are shown on the signed up volunteers on the V4S Kiosk application for a Job/Shift
- Enable/Disable the Signup or Check-In button for the volunteers after searching their names for the Signups.
Obfuscate: To obfuscate the contact/volunteer fields that show up in the Signed up volunteer list
|Fields to Display from Contact on Scan||You can add the fields from the Salesforce Contact object, the fields that you add here shows up on the Contact Scan screen when you search for a Contact to Check them in|
|Fields to Display on Scan from Contact related objects||You can add the fields from the Salesforce Contact object.|
The fields that are added in this section shows up on the device when a contact QR code is scanned for Check-Ins
|Filter for Scan Contact.||You can add any filters in this section|
i.e., allow check-in for active contacts, etc.,
|Fields to Display from Contact on Search.||Add fields from Salesforce contacts, so those details show up on the device when a contact is searched on the device for Check-In/Outa contact is se|
|Fields to Display on Search from Contact related objects|
|Filter for Search Contact.|