V4S Mobile configuration screen is used to make any configurational changes related to the V4S Kiosk or V4S Personal application on the device
More information is given below to access the V4S Mobile configuration screen
- Log in to Salesforce as Salesforce administrator or from the Salesforce ID in which you have access to V4S Mobile objects
- Click on the App launcher (9 dot button at the left-hand corner in Salesforce)
- Click on V4S Mobile App tile to see all the V4S Mobile related tabs
- Search for "V4S Mobile App" tab and click it
- Go to V4S App view, search for the App Key from the list (if there are multiple app keys in the org) which volunteers use regularly for logging in to the V4S Kiosk/Personal application
- Click the App name for the related App Key, which is then redirected to the app key view screen
- You see the "Config" button at the right-hand side top of the Salesforce screen, click it
- You see the different tab in the V4S mobile config screen for making changes related to V4S Kiosk, V4S Personal, etc.,
- Click the relevant tab to access the configuration screen to make changes related to V4S Kiosk, V4S Personal or V4S Roster
- Click the save button to save the changes made in the V4S Configuration screen
You can make changes related to V4S Kiosk, V4S Personal, and V4S Roster applications using the V4S Mobile configuration screen.
After you make changes in the V4S Mobile configuration screen, please log out and re-login to the V4S Kiosk/V4S Personal application on the device if you have logged in already. Else, the changes made in the configuration screen does not reflect on the mobile applications.