An Approver is a User/Manager who approves or rejects the timesheets of the people who report to the approvers.
To approve the timesheets, please log in to the Mobile Time Tracker (MTT) web app using the link below
Enter the app Key in the link where it is marked as *********** and login to the Web app using your ID and Password on the Laptop/Desktop.
Once logged in to the Mobile Time Tracker Web app, you see the tabs as
- Pending: The Pending tab has sub-tabs as Summary, Pending, and Rejected
- The summary tab shows the total hours worked by the users that report to you. By default, it shows the total hours worked in the last week. Change the Dates in From and To date fields to view hours worked on a specific day or for a specific user
- Pending Tab shows the time entries of the users, that are pending approvals
- Rejected tab shows the time details of the users that you have rejected due to wrong time entry, or multiple time entries, etc., on the same project at the same time
- Multi Check-In: This allows you to enter multiple timesheet details for yourself
- This can be used to enter the timesheet details that you already worked on
- If you are working on multiple projects, you can enter the time worked on each project at the end of the day using the Multi Check-in screen
- My Time: This shows the time entries made by you from the past 30 days including the current date
- Approved: The approved tab shows the timesheets that you have approved
- Dashboard: Dashboard shows data of the hours you worked in the last week, this week, and hours worked by Projects and Task.
Click here to know more about approving the timesheets of the Mobile Time Tracker users