The Clock in Multiple Users field decides who the specified User can Clock in. This field decides what the Time Tracker for Salesforce User sees on the "Everyone" screen on the mobile app. This field has 3 options: None, Team, and All.
- None: If the login multiple users is set to None, then the logged-in User sees only her name when she logs in to the Time Tracker for Salesforce application on the device and can Clock-In/Out and Check-In/Out only for herself
- Team: If the clock in multiple users is set to Team, then the logged-in user sees her and her team member's name when she logs in to the Time Tracker for Salesforce application. The Team user can Clock-In/Out and Check-In/Out for herself and for her team members for a Project/Job on the Time Tracker for Salesforce application
- All: If the Clock in multiple users is set to "All" for a Time Tracker user, then that User can see all User names in the Everyone screen upon login to the Time Tracker for Salesforce application on the device. The users can Clock-In/Out and Check-In/Out to Projects/Jobs using the same device.
The Clock in Multiple Users field controls the people you see in the Time Tracker for Salesforce app once you log in to the MTT application:
1. Clock in Multiple users is set to None: This type of user is called Individual users. The Individual user can Clock-In and Check-In only for herself and not for other users on her device
2. Clock in Multiple Users is set to Team: This type of User is known as the Team lead
- If the user type is set as Team user and the Clock in Multiple users is set as Team, then the team lead can track time for herself and her team members.
- The user sees her name and her team member names when she logs in to the Time Tracker for Salesforce app on the device.
- She should Clock-In herself and her team members and then Check-In for the Project/Job. Once the job is completed, the team lead should click the Stop job button and check out herself and her team members
- Then Clock-Out team members first and then clock-out herself at the end of the day
- All the Clock-In/Out details are recorded in Salesforce under time TT details tab
3. Clock in multiple users is set to All: The user is known as a Kiosk user
- If multiple people are working at the same location, then you can create a Kiosk user ID for the front desk person. The Mobile Time Tracker application should be installed on a device and kept at the front desk. The kiosk user will log in to the application, and all the other users should Clock-In and Check-In to the Job using the same device and track their time.
- Click here to know more about creating a Time Tracker Kiosk user
- All other users must be created as "Personal user in team mode", click here to know more about creating a personal user