If the V4S Mobile app is installed by a consultant in your org, the consultant will install and do the initial setup for the V4S Mobile application in your org.
Once all the setup is done, the consultant will no longer use that Salesforce ID. As the V4S Mobile app was initially installed from the consultant ID, that Salesforce ID has access to the V4S Mobile oAuth, and objects related to the V4S Mobile application. And even this is considered an active license.
As the consultants will not use the Salesforce ID that is set up for them in your org, you can remove their ID from the Admin user list and assign it to any other Salesforce user who wants to have access to the V4S Mobile objects in your org.
To switch the Admin user you should take care of 3 steps
- Create a Salesforce Admin ID
- Add the Salesforce ID to the Manage License list
- Process oAuth for V4S Mobile from the new Admin ID
Create a Salesforce Admin ID: Create a Salesforce ID in your org with the Salesforce Administrator Profile
Add the Salesforce ID to the Manage License list:
- You should add the Salesforce ID to the Manage License list to get access to the V4S Mobile objects.
- Click here to know more about adding the Salesforce ID to the Manage Licenses list.
- Once you add your ID to the Manage Licenses list, remove the consultant ID from the Manage Licenses list.
Process oAuth for V4S Mobile from the new Admin ID: Once you remove the consultant ID and add your ID to the Manage Licenses list, please log in to your Salesforce org, and process the oAuth for the V4S Mobile application by following the instructions here.