You can enter the time details from the "My Time" tab that is under the "Time Review" tab in Salesforce.
- Login to Salesforce and go to the "Time Review" tab,
- Click the "New" button in the "My Time" tab,
- You see a popup for entering the time details, enter the details and click the Save button
- The time is now submitted for approvals, the Manager that you report to sees your time entries and can approve the time.
- The default Approval Status for the time entry is "Pending Approval" in the PK4 TimeTracker application. The time details are submitted for approvals immediately once you enter the details and click the Save button.
- The Salesforce Administrator at your org can change the default status to "Unsubmitted" so the time details entered by the user are saved and not submitted for approval until you review them and submit them for approvals.
- Please talk to the Salesforce administrator at your org if you need the changes in the Approval Status.