Note: Only TT Users who are set up as Approvers and who have been set up as Reporting Managers, will see the Time Sheets of the people that report to them. Click here to know more about creating an Approver ID
To approve the timesheets, please log in to the Mobile Time Tracker (MTT) web app using the link below
Enter the app Key in the link where it is marked as *********** and login to the Web app using your ID and Password.
You see the Pending tab, that has sub-tabs as Summary, Pending, and Rejected
- The Summary screen shows the total hours worked by Users those report to you
- The Pending tab shows the Timesheets that are pending approval
- Rejected tab shows the timesheets that are rejected by you
To approve the timesheets
- Go to the Pending tab
- Check the Time Sheets
- Select the timesheet record by clicking the checkbox at the beginning of the timesheet record
- Click the Approve button to approve it
- To Approve multiple timesheets, click the checkbox that is below the Approve button and click Approve
- You can enter notes for the Approved or Rejected Time Sheets using the message icon that is below the Checkbox of each Time entry
To reject the Timesheets, click the check-box of a record and click the Reject button.
By default, the pending tab shows the time entries of the previous week, of all the users those report to you. To view the time details of a specific user or of a specific date, please select users from the Members list and dates on the From and To date fields, and click the Apply button.
- By default, the Pending and Approved Timesheets are displayed for 30 days in the Mobile Time Tracker Web app for approving or for rejecting. If it exceeds the timeframe, then the Timesheets must be approved or Rejected within Salesforce only.
Once the Timesheets are rejected, you can re-approve them only within Salesforce, as the rejected Timesheets cannot be approved again from the pending screen.