Add the permanent delegates to the user ID of Reporting Manager. The Permanent delegate will have access to the time details of the users and can Approve or Reject them.
You should create TimeTracker user ID for Delegates, Reporting Managers, and the TimeTracker users in your org.
- Click here to know more about creating a TimeTracker user ID for Delegates.
- Click here to know more about adding a Reporting Manager to the users
Note: The Permanent delegate should be added only to the Reporting Managers and not to all the TimeTracker users.
To add the Permanent delegate
- Search for the Reporting Manager ID from the TT user's list,
- Add the Permanent Delegate name in the "Time Details Permanent Delegate" field and save it
- The Reporting Manager or the Permanent Delegate will now have access to the Time Details of the users. The Reporting Manager or the Pernament Delegate can now approve or reject the time details of the users.
Click here to know more about approving the time details of the users.